Tuesday, January 9, 2018

HOORAY FOR HOLLYWOOD!



HOORAY FOR HOLLYWOOD!

They have managed to turn their so-called tragedies into something glamorous and celebratory.  If I hear an actress say "amazing" one more time I'm gonna puke.

Yes, I have become cynical, having lived through some "stuff" of my own.  I don't have the answers for the ACTUAL BONA FIDE hideous crap perpetrated on women.  it is unforgivable.  But I know this...when I was just a poor dumb kid and didn't even have a television in my home, I heard the phrase "Hollywood Casting Couch" and I knew what it meant (and that was a looong time ago).

Crudeness seems to be a Hollywood mindset.  You see it every single day!  Watch five minutes of today's sitcoms.  Listen to actresses talk on late night talk shows...or daytime talk shows.  Watch women wear their dresses down to there and seduce men in front of the world.  I don't know about you, but I have always been given the impression that 'anything goes in Hollywood'.  Now they stand, shocked and horrified, in their black designer gowns.

Good acting.

When you wear a dress from Walmart to commiserate with and show solidarity to women who do not think their abusive situation is glamorous and who do not have the choices you have and who do not know what a freakin' hashtag is, I might watch your movies again.

Oh yeah...now we are supposed to vote for Oprah for President..

#amazing
#puke


No comments: