Monday, May 28, 2018
On Becoming a Hermitess
While I do not regret becoming a hermitess, I believe there several problems associated with this decision:
1. When there are no more cookies, you have only yourself to blame.
2. Weekend games of three-legged racing and tag can be awkward.
3. If you go missing, no one can describe what you were last seen wearing.
4. Planning to spend a quiet Friday night square dancing will lead to a very unsatisfactory execution of: "Swing yore partner!"
5. "Who gets the Wishbone" and "Thumb Wrestling" are no longer competitive sports.
6. That tick will have to stay there.
I love my life anyway!